So instead of doing a monthly Faves and Craves I've decided to try out doing it seasonally. We will see how it works. No promises.
1. We aren't the biggest Black Friday shoppers around here, but when we saw Walmart's deal on the iPad we decided to get one for our family. I'm determined to not allow Easy or I to play with it before Chirstmas.
2. Just got Sarah's Key from the library and can't wait to read it. Right now I'm finishing up Catcher in the Rye.
3. I've seen and heard people talk about how awesome Benefit's Thery're Real mascara is. After getting a coupon I decided to try it out. And you know what? I love it! The only thing is it's like super strong and I think I have lost more lashes than normal using it so I'm just saving for special occasions.
4. We are downing the hot cocoa around here! Good thing I picked up the 2.5 pounder at Costco a few weeks ago when it was on ad. We prefer it with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. Yum!!
5. Tomorrow we are heading to the mountains to cut down our very own tree! Yay! I can't wait since we have had a fake tree for the past 7 years. p.s. Ava is pretty uncomfortable with doing this - she thinks it's mean.
6. Scarves, scarves, scarves. I'm kinda wanting one of the infinity ones like this guy. I'm freezing here!!!
7. During our 2 big snowfalls so far here in CO I've really been wanting some good snow boots. These are a bit pricey, but have excellent reviews and I'm sure would last forever. There are some that look pretty similar at Target for less than half the price.
8. The She and Him Christmas Pandora station plays nonstop around here through Christmas.
9. I love Method cleaners and soaps. Their new Orla Kiely line is both cute and smells heavenly. Makes what I hate most (cleaning) a little more fun.