after these last few weeks i wish there were two of me.
one to get the house unpacked, children fed, floors scrubbed, and diapers changed.
the other would just sit in the sun, play with her chickies (the girls), drink lemonade, and listen to pandora.
i am doing my best although my head is spinning.
this week i have:
- served up rotten milk (this fridge has got to go!)
- not worn make-up
- done poorly on the easiest test so far in nursing school
- had my big girls sleeping on the floor for 5 nights
- not made a decent meal
- rough hands and calloused heels
- negotiated with our land-lady to purchase Lib.
- unpacked like 467 boxes
- slept well
- cooped the chicks and rebuilt my garden
someone please just remind me to breathe...